MAN.UTD. IS A LOOSER



Today (in ESPN channel), I saw with my own eyes, he was beaten 4-1 by his brother, Manchester City. What the embarasing worst than that?! He looks like have no champion soul, ever you know that the red devil was one of the team could make the treble winner (happened in 1999, the treble was champion cup, Premiership League, and FA Cup). And now... you can see with your own head, MU was dead!!! There only a cute body with no champion soul, with no proudly player and no good entertainment! MU was DEAD !!!

Actually, yesterday I were one of MU's fanatics fans. But in the right time, I think to considering a new team to be my favorite, like Madrid. And as you know, David Beckham (one of my several favorite football players), has move to Madrid in the day before. So... I think it's the right choice to give fully support to Madrid and especially to Beckham, off course.

Now, MU can say goodbye to me. To his (ex) fanatic fans. Except he can be better in the next time. I am so sorry to do this, because you know that I really really love you, I dont wanna see you hurt and lose anymore. It's (4-1) enough for me! And all of you (another MU's fanatic fans), could say to me that I am not a loyal fans. I am sorry. Forgive me, please...



MU... I LOVE YOU!